Section 1 “Property Insurance against Damage”
Insured event is the loss (destruction) of or damage to property as a result of the following events:
2) lightning strike;
4) fall of manned flying objects or their fragments or cargo on the property;
5) natural disasters except earthquake, namely volcano eruption or effect of subterranean fire, landslide, rock fall, storm, tornado, hurricane, hail, rain, snow avalanches;
6) earthquake and subsequent fire;
7) flooding as a result of breakdown of water supply, sewerage, heating and fire-extinguishing systems;
8) unlawful acts of third persons: hooliganism, housebreaking, burglary, vandalism.
Section 2. “Business Interruption Insurance”
Loss of income due to occurrence of the events specified in Section 1.
There was an accident and you have encountered a problem? Don’t you worry if you have an insurance policy with Eurasia IC JSC. We sympathize with you and are ready to give you our assistance and support.